Are you not sure what’s wrong with your air conditioner? It could be one of these five common problems:
- Your air conditioner is low on refrigerant. This might be due to a leak in your system.
- Your unit’s fan isn’t working. This could be due to a faulty capacitator or a motor that has burned out.
- Your air condenser isn’t working. This could be caused by a tripped circuit breaker or a faulty motor or compressor.
- Your unit keeps shutting off. This usually indicates that your system needs a cleaning.
- Your air conditioner doesn’t feel like it’s blowing any air. This could be because your air filter is too dirty.
No matter what’s wrong with your cooling system, Towsley's HVAC Services LLC will get it back in great condition. Cal 802-488-0256 to schedule a service appointment.